Got Questions? we've got
*Note: If you’re having trouble on realwildgirls.com, try these steps on your computer.
- Fully close the RWG app. Start by fully exiting RWG (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening RWG again.
- Perform a power cycle. Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
- Check your connection. Run a speed test on your device and compare your results with our recommendations.
- Improve your connection. If the speeds fall short of our recommendations, there are steps you can take to help improve your connection.
- Test other apps or programs on your device. If you notice similar issues, it may be due to poor connectivity. Contact your internet service provider for more information on how to improve your connection.
- Check for Site or system updates. To check for RWG updates, visit your device’s app store. To check for system updates, visit your device’s settings menu.
- Clear cache and data. You can typically clear cache/data via your device’s settings menu. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space.
- Uninstall/reinstall RWG. On select devices, you can uninstall and reinstall the RWG app to help alleviate any streaming issues.
If you are having sound issues when you try to watch RWG, it may be due to an issue with the content itself, your device settings, or your network connection. Follow the steps for your device below to resolve the issue.
Issues on your Computer or Mac?
- Check your speakers and audio device properties .
- If that doesnt help , than X Out of any popup trailers or movies on the realwilsdgirls.com Website.
Issues on your TV
Do you have a soundbar?
If you are using an external audio receiver, sound bar, or speakers:
- Ensure that your speakers are connected to your receiver properly.
- Check any HDMI or optical connectors to ensure that they are plugged in correctly.
- Try reversing the ends of the HDMI/optical cable or using an alternate cable.
Sound issues on ROKU TV
- Unplug your Roku from power for at least 10 seconds.
- Plug your Roku back in.
- Turn your Roku on by pressing any button on the Roku remote.
- Wait 1 full minute.
- Try Real Wild Girls TV App again.
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- iPhones and iPads
- Mac and PC browsers
- Roku and Roku Stick (select models)
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Windows 10
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Android phones and tablets
If RWG isn’t working, you may be experiencing a network connectivity issue, an issue with your device, or an issue with your Roku app or account. To get back to watching, first check if there is an error code or error message on-screen. If your issue has a code or message, Please email us right away.
*Not yet available.